Jesse Ventura Goes After Hundreds of Thousands More Dollars In Chris Kyle Case
January 13, 2015 2:11pm PST
A few weeks ago, Jesse Ventura won a $1.8 million lawsuit against the estate of Chris Kyle, but he isn’t done yet.
The original lawsuit stemmed from a chapter in Kyle’s book in which he referred to Ventura as “Scruff Face.” The chapter was actually entitled “Punching Out Scruff Face,” and it described a supposed bar fight between Ventura and the “American Sniper.”
Ventura successfully sued Kyle’s widow for defamation, and now he’s going after HarperCollins, the publisher of the book. He alleges that news reports, “generated by the false and defamatory story,” are worth $150,000 in damages.
Kyle’s story returned to the public eye during the holiday season, when his story was made into the major motion picture American Sniper. Knowing Ventura, it’s no coincidence that his latest lawsuit coincides with Kyle’s return to the spotlight.
H/T: Washington Times
You may also like to read:
- Veteran Ordered To Remove His American Flag Because It’s ‘Offensive’ – He Responds With THIS
- Country Singer Luke Bryan Hears Obama’s Liberals Insult US Military – He Fires Back With THIS
- BREAKING: Obama Panicking After This State Files Massive Lawsuit Against Him
- Obama Facing MASSIVE Lawsuit – White House In Panic Mode
- Trump Gets Some Devastating News After Cruz Drops Out – He’s In Trouble