Bill O’Reilly and Megyn Kelly Make Major Accusations Against Dish
January 13, 2015 8:11am PST
Dish Network better watch out, because Fox has just brought in two of their biggest power players to take them down.
Four weeks after Dish dropped Fox from their lineup, Megyn Kelly and Bill O’Reilly are appearing in a new ad that accuses the satellite provider of censorship.
“Attention Dish customers,” O’Reilly says in the ad, “Dish has dropped Fox News, now you should drop Dish.”
“13 years at number one, no Dish doesn’t want you to have Fox?” Kelly asks.
“They’re censoring what you see,” O’Reilly adds. “Enough is enough.”
The quick ad then directs viewers to a website where they can contact Dish themselves and demand for Fox’s return. With Kelly and O’Reilly joining the fight, Dish will surely not be able to hold out for long.
You may also like to read:
- Beauty Queen Comes Forward With Massive Accusation Of Trump – This Could Change Everything
- Beloved Fox News Reporter Suffers Terrifying Health Scare – Please Pray
- BREAKING: Megyn Kelly Drops Bombshell About Leaving Fox News
- Obama Didn’t Want Anyone To See This Footage – See It Before It’s Deleted
- BREAKING: Fox News Host Pleads GUILTY To Major Crime – Faces 40 Years In Prison