Kim Jong-Un Announces New Business Venture In The Western World
January 12, 2015 12:14pm PST
North Korean dictator Kim Jong-Un has announced that he is preparing to open a new restaurant in Scotland. The dictator already owns a restaurant in Holland, and is now hoping to branch out to other European cities.
It all started when Kim Jong-Un bought the Pyongyang restaurant chain and decided to bring it over to Europe. Now, “experts” in the communist nation have pegged Scotland as the next prime location for a restaurant because of their whiskey, which is prized in North Korea.
“It would not surprise me at all if they opted to open a restaurant in Scotland,” said Michael Madden, editor of the North Korea Leadership Watch. “The Scottish independence referendum catapulted Scotland into the North Korean elite’s thoughts.”
“Despite voting ‘No’ they’d consider left-leaning Scotland to be more suitable to deal with than England,” he added. “Plus, North Koreans love whisky. Tourists in North Korea are told to tip people in Scotch instead of the currency.”
This decision could mark the beginning of Kim Jong-Un’s plan to spread his domination to the West. We’ll see how that works out for him…
H/T: Daily Record
You may also like to read:
- Air Force Official Risks Everything To Turn On Obama – Warn Americans About Terrorist Attacks He’s Trying To Hide
- What Barack and Michelle Obama Did Over The Weekend Will Make You SICK
- ALERT: Pentagon Makes Horrifying Announcement About North Korea Nuclear Attack
- BREAKING: At Least 14 Dead In Massive Suicide Bombing
- Obama Caught Doing THIS During Nancy Reagan’s Funeral