Bruce Jenner Makes ‘Style Statement’ With Nail Polish, Long Hair & Fancy Footwear
January 9, 2015 2:15pm PST
Reports continue to circulate that 65-year-old Bruce Jenner is transitioning from a man to a woman after years of masking his more feminine side. Kim Kardashian’s former stepdad is igniting rumors once again, this time by stepping out sporting nail polish, long hair and fancy footwear.
During a Starbucks run in Malibu on Thursday, Jenner appeared to have a fresh french manicure and newly highlighted hair. The former Olympian wore “fashionable camo house slippers,” to finish of his transgendered look, according to MailOnline.
Jenner has let his hair grow so long that he frequently pulls it back into a ponytail, a style which might be more suitable for his young daughters Kendall, 19, and Kylie, 17.
Written by Jodi Swan
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Obama Now Forcing American Taxpayers To Pay Illegal Immigrant Transgenders’ Medical Bills
- Millions Of Americans Come Together To Defy Obama In A Big Way
- Texas Governor Annihilates Obama – Humiliates President With THIS
- Target Gets Some Devastating News After Submitting To Sickening Obama Agenda
- Transgender Protester Spits In Trump Supporter’s Face – Then This Happens