More Hostages Taken at Jewelry Store in France
January 9, 2015 11:32am PST
Moments after several hostages were freed in Paris and suspects connected with the mass murder at Charlie Hedbo were taken out by French special forces, more hostages have reportedly been taken at a jewelry store in Montpellier, Southern France.
FRANCE: A hostage situation is being reported right now inside a jewelry store in Montpellier, France. PHOTOS – pic.twitter.com/x2jDkxNd1X
— KolHaolam (@KolHaolam) January 9, 2015
Two shopkeepers are being held at gunpoint inside of the jewelry store, which is located near the center of the city. Police have surrounded the building.
It is currently unknown whether this situation is related to the other acts of Islamic terrorism in France. It is possible that this may have unfolded as the result of a robbery gone wrong.
Updates to follow.
Written by Jodi Swan
You may also like to read:
- Obama’s Muslim ‘Refugees’ Attack Patriotic Truckers – Watch What Happens Next
- Obama Turns On Our Country – Says He’s ‘Embarrassed’ By Americans
- Muslim Thugs Beat Man Viciously After Seeing THIS Around His Neck
- Government Raids Mosques – What They Found Inside Proves Trump Has Been Right All Along
- BREAKING: Major World Leader Confirms WWIII Has ‘Already Begun’