French Special Forces Kill ‘Charlie Hebdo’ Gunmen in Explosive Firefight
January 9, 2015 10:37am PST
According to reports in France, the two men who murdered 12 individuals at the Charlie Hebdo headquarters have been taken down by French commandos. Said and Cherif Kouachi, brothers, were holed up in a business unit near the Paris airport.
The Kouachi brothers had taken a 26-year-old male hostage, named as Michel Catalano, who is believed to have been rescued alive. MailOnline reports that moments later, explosions were heard at a second hostage siege in Paris, where an accomplice was threatening to kill at least six captives if police stormed the Kouachis.
We will continue to keep you updated on the latest news regarding these incidents of radical Islamic terrorism in France.
Written by Jodi Swan
You may also like to read:
- Obama’s Muslim ‘Refugees’ Attack Patriotic Truckers – Watch What Happens Next
- Obama Turns On Our Country – Says He’s ‘Embarrassed’ By Americans
- BREAKING: Beloved TV Star KILLED By Drunk Driver
- BREAKING: ISIS Kills US Serviceman – Please Pray
- GRAPHIC: ISIS Terrorist Takes Walk With Quran – Gets A BRUTAL Message From Allah