Slain Journalist Had This Epic Message For Muslims Before They Murdered Him
January 8, 2015 3:17pm PST
The world is still reeling from the terrorist attack on Charlie Hebdo in Paris yesterday. The brave men and women who worked for that publication were not afraid to take on Muslims, and ended up paying the ultimate price for it.
Stephane “Charb” Charbonnier, the editor of Charlie Hebdo, had been warned that Muslims would probably retaliate if he printed images of Mohammad. Charbonnier, however, wasn’t backing down.
“I prefer to die standing than to live on my knees,” Charbonnier said two years ago, when asked why he continued to ignore Muslim threats against him.
In the end, he did just that when three cowardly Muslims gunned him and nine of his coworkers down on Wednesday. Bravo to Charbonnier for staying strong, and not letting threats stop him from exercising his freedom of speech.
H/T: Conservative Tribune
You may also like to read:
- ISIS Pedophile Tries To Buy Child Sex Slave – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- Obama Lands In Hiroshima – What He Does Next Is Despicable
- BREAKING: 25 Dead In Horrifying ISIS Terror Attack – This Is Their Worst One Yet
- What Obama Just Spent $21 Million Of Our Tax Dollars On Will Make You SICK
- Black Students Cry Racism – Then Video Footage Reveals The Truth…