Police Shoot Knife-Wielding Muslim Man Dead At Airport
January 8, 2015 11:44am PST
A Muslim man was shot dead at Columbus International Airport on Wednesday after trying to use a fake ID to buy a ticket.
Hashim Hanif Ibn Abdul-Rasheed, 41, tried to use a woman’s ID to purchase a ticket at around 1:00 p.m. Wednesday. After he failed, he tried to leave the terminal, but authorities followed him. When they confronted him, Abdul-Rasheed attacked the cops with a knife.
The suspect was shot and fell to the ground, but he quickly jumped to his feet and attacked police again. Cornering one of the officers, he forced him to retreat back to the terminal entrance. Unfortunately for Abdul-Rasheed, another cop was hiding there, and he immediately opened fire.
The Muslim man was pronounced dead at the scene. Multiple knives were found on his possession, as well as “suspicious items” in his vehicle.
H/T: The Gateway Pundit
You may also like to read:
- Welfare Queen Mouths Off To Patriotic Cop – Gets Hit Back With THIS
- Entitled Muslim Employee Makes Insane Demand – Patriotic Boss Hits Him Back With THIS
- ISIS Pedophile Tries To Buy Child Sex Slave – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- You Won’t Believe What’s Down the Street From Obama’s New Mansion…This Proves He’s A Muslim
- Race Baiting, Cop Hating Beyonce Gets DEVASTATING News… HAH!