New Evidence Proves Barack Obama Supports Black Panthers
January 7, 2015 8:13am PST
Yesterday, we reported that a White House visitor’s log featured a visit from Malik Zulu Shabazz, the head of the New Black Panther Party. Today, more evidence has surfaced of Obama’s support of the Black Panthers, and it is truly shocking.
Pictures from 2007 show Obama marching with Shabazz as they campaign for his presidency together.
One year later, in 2008, Obama’s website proudly expressed the president’s support for the New Black Panthers.
This is particularly alarming considering Shabazz’s recent comments about his plans to “build an army” in 2015.
When asked about his plans for the new year, Shabazz confidently replied “build up that army. Right now it’s time for us to build up those corps, those troops. It’s time to get strong. It’s time for lifting weights and working out and going to the gun range and all of that.”
He added that this year, there will be times that are, “gonna seem tragic to white America and may even shock our own consciences.”
This is the man our president calls a friend…
Do you think Barack Obama is a black panther? Sound off in the comments below!
H/T: Young Conservatives
You may also like to read:
- Obama’s Darkest Secret Leaks – He NEVER Wanted Us To Find This…
- Here’s What Obama Is Trying To Hide About His Hiroshima Visit…
- George W. Bush Puts Obama To Shame On Memorial Day By Doing THIS
- BREAKING: White House On Lockdown As Suspicious Package Surfaces
- Air Force Official Risks Everything To Turn On Obama – Warn Americans About Terrorist Attacks He’s Trying To Hide