Liberals Outraged After Sadie Robertson Says This About Sex
January 7, 2015 7:38am PST
Sadie Robertson took the world by storm in 2014. The 17 year-old continued to star on her family’s reality show Duck Dynasty while also battling her way to second place on Dancing With The Stars.
Despite all this, Sadie’s recent comments on sex and marriage will surely have liberals everywhere ready to grab their pitchforks. As a devout Christian, the teen has been outspoken about her decision to save sex for marriage.
“I don’t really date guys who don’t feel the same way,” she said, referring to abstinence before marriage. “It’s going to be way harder if we went into a relationship having different opinions about that.”
“You never know who you’re going to end up with. Who knows if my boyfriend will be my husband? I’ve always thought that I would marry young, but it just depends on if I have the right guy with me,” she continued.
Many liberals would prefer children losing their virginities in elementary school, so Sadie’s opinions about sex are certainly not easy for them to swallow.
Bravo to Sadie for staying strong in her faith, and for not letting liberal backlash sway her!
What do you think about Sadie’s stance? Sound off in the comments below!
H/T: Young Conservatives
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: New Reports Claim Michelle Obama Is Having AFFAIR With Secret Service Agent
- Michelle Obama Drops Sickening Bombshell About Barack’s Past
- Jodi Arias To Get MARRIED After Finding Love Behind Bars
- BREAKING: Trump Accused Of RAPING 13 Year-Old Girl
- Hillary Clinton Has Been Trying To Hide This For 30 Years – Now It’s Come Back To Destroy Her Campaign