Constituent Hijacks Townhall Meeting to Stick it to Boehner
January 6, 2015 9:15am PST
Congressman Ron DeSantis (R-FL) ruffled a few feathers at a townhall meeting on January 3, when he was asked if he would be voting to re-elect John Boehner as Speaker. “Are you going to vote for him or not?” questioned a constituent. When the Congressman tried to brush off the uncomfortable question by saying that his vote was of little consequence, one angry constituent gave him an earful.
“I’ll tell you what it does. It gives you some political capital with people like us. Even if you lose once or twice, at least we know you are fighting for us,” the man said. “But when you say, ‘Oh, if I don’t vote for it,’ then you’re not fighting for us. What you’re doing is you’re bending. We didn’t put you there to bend.”
Share this report if you agree with the fed-up man in this video clip!
Written by Jodi Swan
You may also like to read:
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- Trump Campaign Rocked By Major Scandal – This Is NOT Good
- BREAKING: Hillary’s Campaign Could Be Over After THIS Leaks… She’s Panicking
- BREAKING: Leaked Report Reveals Trump’s Likely VP – We Didn’t See This Coming
- Hillary Livid After Trump Scores Game-Changing Endorsement