Army Deserter Arrested After Doing This on New Year’s Eve
January 5, 2015 12:29pm PST
A military deserter from Tennessee was charged on Thursday night after spitting at cops on New Year’s Eve. Cody Michael Lee was among a group of New York protesters who hoped to disrupt the festivities in Times Square. The 23-year-old has been charged with obstructing governmental administration, resisting arrest and disorderly conduct.
The ADA said Lee admitted to authorities that he “had it coming” when they hauled him off to jail. Bail was set at $5,000 bond or $1,000 cash, according to Wounded American Warrior. Share this report if you think this delinquent with a clear disrespect for authority should be punished for his actions.
Written by Jodi Swan
You may also like to read:
- Race Baiting, Cop Hating Beyonce Gets DEVASTATING News… HAH!
- Entitled Topless Obama-Voter Punches Cop – Gets A BRUTAL Response
- BREAKING: Gunman On The Loose In THIS State After Shooting Two Police Officers
- BOOM: Police Take MASSIVE Stand Against Beyonce for Being Anti-Cop
- Transgender Protester Spits In Trump Supporter’s Face – Then This Happens