Mia Love Gives Straight Talk When Asked Her Position on Obamacare
January 5, 2015 11:34pm PST
This is why Mia Love is just so gosh darn ‘LOVE’able!
On ABC News’ “This Week”, Host Martha Raddatz seemed absolutely surprised, and could it be, a bit outraged when she asked House Repub. Mia Love if she was indeed, supporting Senator Ted Cruz’s plan to “do everything humanly possible to stop Obamacare.”
“Look, I was elected by my district to make sure that we get the decision-making back in their hands,” said Love, who’s set to represent Utah’s 4th congressional district. “And I’ve said I was going to do everything I can to repeal and replace it with something that is functional…with broad health-care reforms, free-market health-care reforms. And that’s exactly what I’m going to do.”
Love looks like she is holding back laughter as she responds, which is just great. Her candid style, ability to cut through the liberal B.S., and relatable nature is exactly why she won her bid as the first black Republican woman elected to the U.S. House. Keep on keeping on, Mia. You are the breath of fresh air America needs in office.
Check out the short clip:
Written by Katie McGuire. Follow Katie on Twitter @GOPKatie
You may also like to read:
- Obama Makes Major Move To Grab Your Guns Before Leaving Office
- BREAKING: House Republicans Score Major Victory Over Obama – He’s Panicking
- Tim Allen Risks Everything To Humiliate Obama-Voting Liberals With THIS
- While We Were All Focused On Trump, Obama Quietly Did THIS For Illegal Aliens
- Hillary Clinton DEMANDS Illegals Be Given Obamacare – Then This Happens