Obama Admits FEMA Camps Will be Used for “Prolonged Detention”
January 5, 2015 10:17am PST
In this disturbing clip, President Obama explains that the purpose of the highly criticized FEMA camps, is so that the government can institute the “prolonged detention” of American citizens.
The Obama Administration is using our tax dollars to prepare for the institution of this “indefinite detention without trial.” Even MSNBC, the network most known for kissing Obama’s rear end, admitted that this information is “particularly stunning.”
What’s more, Obama dropped the bomb during a speech on “the rule of law.” But then, we’ve never know the President to be particularly committed to such.
Written by Jodi Swan
You may also like to read:
- Kenya Turns On Obama – Drops Bombshell On Him He Never Saw Coming
- Supreme Court Gives Obama Some Devastating News
- Obama Spends $300,000 Tax Dollars To Give Illegals THIS
- Obama Makes Bombshell Admission – This Could Get Him Impeached
- Obama’s ‘Refugees’ Pull Up To Woman At KFC – What They Do Next Left Her Near Death