Black Panther Leader Reveals 2015 Plans “Time To Build An Army, Practice With Firearms”
January 2, 2015 2:05pm PST
A Black Panther leader spoke out this week, revealing his organization’s terrifying new plans for 2015.
On this week’s episode of the Black Panther’s podcast “Black Power Radio,” Malik Zulu Shabazz said that this year was the time for the panther’s to “build an army” and head “to the gun range.”
“And Mister Malcolm X, he consistently teaches us self defense. The most honorable Elijah Muhammad continuously teaches us self defense. The honorable Marcus Mosiah Garvey teaches us self defense, and we know, our leader and our teacher the honorable Khalid Abdul Muhammad teaches us self defense. What am I saying? Right now it’s time to build up that army. Right now it’s time for us to build up those corps, those troops. It’s time to get strong. It’s time for lifting weights and working out and going to the gun range and all of that.”
What do you think of the Black Panther’s plans for 2015? Let us know in the comments below!
You may also like to read:
- Hillary Livid After Trump Scores Game-Changing Endorsement
- Obama Makes Major Move To Grab Your Guns Before Leaving Office
- Loudmouth Thug Rappers Attack Police Officers, Then Get A NASTY Surprise
- Ted Nugent Humiliates Hillary By Releasing This Bombshell Footage
- Here’s What Happens On Hillary’s Jet When She’s Not Using It – She Does NOT Want You To See This