Judge Orders Mom To Tell Her Kids The Truth
January 2, 2015 12:47pm PST
In Logan, Ohio, 36-year-old Hallie Thomas and daughters were caught trying to shoplift merchandise from a nearby Wal-Mart last February and March, and the mother was arrested.
(See More:Nanny State: Mom Arrested For Cursing In Front Of Kids)
After pleading guilty to one count of petty theft and one count of child endangerment, Hocking County Municipal Court Judge Fred Moses sentenced Mrs. Thomas to 10 days in jail, fined her, and ordered her to stay away from Wal-Mart.
And to make use of the ten days, Judge Moses also ordered Thomas to write a letter to her daughters explaining what she did and why it was wrong.
Thomas’s defense attorney Don Kline said Thomas accepted responsibility and was remorseful.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Judge Issues Major Ruling On Hillary Clinton – This Could Change Everything
- Judge Gives Obama A HUGE Wakeup Call After He Lies Right To His Face
- Sheriff Joe Found In Contempt By Obama-Voting Federal Judge
- BREAKING: House Republicans Score Major Victory Over Obama – He’s Panicking
- Federal Judge Issues Bombshell Ruling Against Obama – This Is It