Harry Reid Suffers Serious Injuries In Accident
January 2, 2015 9:22am PST
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, 75, suffered serious injuries during an exercise accident at his home on Tuesday.
The Democrat broke “a number of ribs and bones in his face” during the accident. On Friday, his office released a statement about the unfortunate incident:
“On Thursday, Senator Reid received treatment at University Medical Center in Las Vegas for injuries sustained in an accident he suffered while exercising at home in Henderson. A piece of equipment Senator Reid was using to exercise broke, causing him to fall and break a number of ribs and bones in his face.”
“Senator Reid will return to Washington this weekend and be in the office Tuesday as the Senate prepares to reconvene. His doctors expect a full recovery. Senator Reid was first brought to St. Rose Dominican Hospital in Henderson by his security detail. He was then transferred to UMC for further testing, where he was admitted overnight as a precaution.”
This is not the first time the Reid has been injured while exercising. Back in 2011, he dislocated his shoulder and suffered injuries to his head after he fell while running in the rain.
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below!
H/T: The Blaze
You may also like to read:
- Sarah Palin Drops Bombshell About Husband’s Health – She Needs Prayers
- She Spent $120,000 To Get The ‘Perfect Body’ – Is This Sexy, Or Did She Go Too Far?
- Sarah Palin’s Husband Rushed to Hospital – This Isn’t Good
- This Gorgeous Girl Loved Her Selfie, But Her Friends Were Stunned To See What Else Was In It…
- BREAKING: Ben Carson Volunteer Killed As Campaign Is Suspended