Feminists Outraged After Fox Advises Women To “Cater To Your Man”
January 2, 2015 7:58am PST
Fox & Friends is in hot water this week after offering single women some controversial dating advice.
Attempting to help single women find a husband, the show’s hosts cited a study written by single and married men on what they look for in a woman. The following are the three tips they gave their viewers:
1. “No matter where a woman is in life she should always be able to cater to her man’s needs.”
2. “When he gets his ego stroked, he’ll be more inclined to love you.”
3. “Prepare his meals, draw him a bath, and massage his feet.”
Female cohost Ainsley Earhardt only objected to the third one, just because the bathtub in her “pre-war” apartment is too small. The male hosts, however, had no objections.
“I think one of the best studies we ever featured on the show,” Clayton Morris said. “Highly accurate.”
What do you think about these dating tips? Sound off in the comments below!
You may also like to read:
- Hillary Just Got DEVASTATING News – This Could Be the End
- Disturbing Footage Surfaces Of Hillary Clinton Threatening Bill’s Rape Victims
- Beloved Fox News Reporter Suffers Terrifying Health Scare – Please Pray
- BREAKING: Megyn Kelly Drops Bombshell About Leaving Fox News
- Obama Didn’t Want Anyone To See This Footage – See It Before It’s Deleted