Remington Firearms Makes Huge Announcement
December 30, 2014 3:21pm PST
Remington has settled a massive lawsuit by agreeing to install a new trigger on every model 700 ever made. The company is expected to issue a statement shortly, which will likely set off one of the largest part replacement programs in gun industry history, according to Dan Cannon of Guns Save Lives.
CNBC reports that America’s oldest gun manufacturer has been plagued for years with complaints that their most popular product can fire without the trigger being pulled, often with deadly results.
Have you experienced issues with this particular firearm? Sound off in the comments section!
You may also like to read:
- Hillary Livid After Trump Scores Game-Changing Endorsement
- Obama Makes Major Move To Grab Your Guns Before Leaving Office
- Loudmouth Thug Rappers Attack Police Officers, Then Get A NASTY Surprise
- Ted Nugent Humiliates Hillary By Releasing This Bombshell Footage
- Here’s What Happens On Hillary’s Jet When She’s Not Using It – She Does NOT Want You To See This