Fox News Reporter Quits … Find Out the Surprising Reason
December 30, 2014 12:47pm PST
Fox News Channel’s Molly Henneberg spent more than 13 years working for one of the most prestigious names in the news business, but then she decided to do something almost unheard of in the fast-paced industry. On October 11, 2014, she quit her high-profile job to stay at home with her one-year-old daughter.
Henneberg said her husband fully supported her decision to “leave something she loves, for something she loves more.” Though she doesn’t judge other working mothers, the former reporter says her “life has fallen into a better balance” since she quit her coveted job.
Henneberg is well-recognized for her coverage of the White House, Capitol Hill, the Supreme Court, and the Pentagon, as well as major breaking news stories such as Hurricane Katrina, the Virginia Tech shootings, and the Gosnell case in Philadelphia, according to the Daily Caller.
Share this report if you support Molly Henneberg’s decision to give the best of herself to her young daughter!
(Read More: Fox News Host Humiliates Herself On Live TV)
You may also like to read:
- You Won’t Believe What Happened At Malia Obama’s Prom…
- Barack Obama Caught In Major Lie On Live TV – Watch Him Panic
- Fox News Host Greta Van Susteren Makes Devastating Announcement – She Needs Our Prayers
- Megyn Kelly Drops Bombshell About Her Contract With Fox – This Could Change Everything
- Fox News Host Humiliated On Live TV After This Happens