ALERT: Disturbing New Trend Among American Teenagers
December 29, 2014 5:17pm PST
A disturbing new trend among American teenagers emerged over the weekend, and it should have communities nationwide very worried. Large crowds are gathering in public places and starting violent brawls. It has happened in Memphis, Nashville, Sacramento, Pittsburgh, and Chicago, among other cities.
(Read More: Inside The Village Solely Populated By Sex Offenders)
The number of teens involved has ranged from hundreds in some cities to thousands in others. While fighting is nothing new, this gathering in malls in large crowds to fight appears to be on the rise since the increased anti-police sentiment throughout the country.
At one of the mall locations of the brawls, Opry Mills Mall in Memphis, onlookers said that the incident will have them rethinking whether to go to the mall which they now view as dangerous. Due to the widespread nature of these brawls among teens, authorities believe they are being organized via social media.
Opry Mills in Tennessee… that’s the 4th Mall fight in 4 days. There HAS to be something going on here.
— ジョナサン (@blasianFMA) December 29, 2014
Share this report to alert innocent bystanders who may fall victim to these senseless acts of violence.
You may also like to read:
- Obama-Voting Thug Attacks Teacher In Classroom, Then Gets EXACTLY What’s Coming To Him
- Entitled Obama-Voter Messes With Patriot – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- Blonde Catches Thugs Bullying Her Boyfriend – Watch What She Does Next
- Entitled Topless Obama-Voter Punches Cop – Gets A BRUTAL Response
- Thugs Try To Steal Woman’s Car – Quickly Realize They Picked The Wrong Girl To Mess With…