Dish Announces Fox News’ Replacement
December 27, 2014 3:53pm PST
It looks as though the contractual dispute between Fox News and Dish is not on the mend, as many Dish customers had hoped. Rather, the open slot left by Fox in Dish’s line-up has already been filled.
Fox will be replaced with Glenn Beck’s media network, The Blaze. This is certainly great news for Beck, who was once a Fox reporter. He wrote on Facebook earlier this week:
“When I left Fox News in 2011, I had a question in my mind that I couldn’t stop thinking about. Can man rule himself? Can a guy with a dream, surrounded by a team of committed individuals, disrupt the system and pioneer a new kind of media company? I built TheBlaze because I believe the answer to be ‘YES’.”
TPNN noted that Dish was more likely “flexing its muscle” than “throwing [Beck] a bone,” attempting to show Fox who’s boss by replacing them with one of their former employees.
“I have no idea how long TheBlaze will be on in place of Fox News,” said Beck. “But for those of you looking for a channel that shares your values and principles, I hope you will give TheBlaze a chance.”
Do you think The Blaze is a fitting replacement for Fox News on Dish Network? Sound off in the comments section!
You may also like to read:
- Barack Obama Caught In Major Lie On Live TV – Watch Him Panic
- Fox News Host Greta Van Susteren Makes Devastating Announcement – She Needs Our Prayers
- Hillary Thought The Cameras Were Off When She Was Caught Doing THIS
- Megyn Kelly Drops Bombshell About Her Contract With Fox – This Could Change Everything
- Fox News Host Humiliated On Live TV After This Happens