New Evidence Suggests al Qaeda Attack On US Is Imminent
December 26, 2014 10:03am PST
The latest issue of al Qaeda’s english language magazine Inspire is warning of an impending attack on the U.S.
The magazine, which is produced in Yemen, advocates for “jihad on America” and recommends targeting high profile figures or western airliners.
Samir Zafar Khan, the founder of Inspire, has produced 13 issues since he started the magazine in 2010. Though he was born in Saudi Arabia, Khan grew up in New York state. U.S. intelligence believes he travelled to Yemen in 2009 and joined al Qaeda there. Since then, he has become a noted blogger in terrorist circles.
The cover of the new issue of Inspire shows a commercial airliner with it’s undercarriage blown off. The magazine is proud to be “committed to arm Muslim individuals — as well as Muslim groups.”
What do you think about this threat to our country? Sound off in the comments below!
H/T: Washington Post
You may also like to read:
- ISIS Pedophile Tries To Buy Child Sex Slave – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- Obama Lands In Hiroshima – What He Does Next Is Despicable
- BREAKING: 25 Dead In Horrifying ISIS Terror Attack – This Is Their Worst One Yet
- Black Students Cry Racism – Then Video Footage Reveals The Truth…
- BREAKING: ISIS Launches Deadly Terrorist Attack – At Least 63 Dead