Here’s How The Obamas Spent Christmas
December 26, 2014 8:04am PST
The Obamas are currently on an extravagant 17-day Hawaiian vacation courtesy of the American taxpayers. The first family rewarded themselves for doing nothing this year by having a low-key Christmas on the beach.
According to the White House, the Obamas woke up early Christmas morning to open presents and sing Christmas carols.
The family then headed to the beach for the afternoon, with Barack apparently taking the day off from golf to be with his family. In between, the president headed to the Marine Corps Base in Hawaii to speak to troops there. I’m sure they “loved” this Christmas present…
What do you think about the Obama’s Christmas plans? Sound off in the comments below!
H/T: Christian Post
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Obama’s Announce Final Lavish Summer Vacation – You Won’t Believe How Much It’ll Cost Us…
- Michelle Obama Embarks On Yet Another Lavish Vacation – You Won’t Believe Where She’s Going
- You Won’t Believe How Much Obamas’ Argentina Trip Cost American Taxpayers…
- Obama Books TWO Air Force Ones For Argentina Vacation
- Supermodels Take The Beach Volleyball Court – What Happens Next…OMG!