Here’s Why Liberals Are Pissed at Bon Jovi
December 24, 2014 8:03pm PST
Jon Bon Jovi showed his support for the NYPD at his latest concert by wearing a shirt that said, “Property of NYPD Football XXL.”
The rock star said, “I’m showing a little solidarity for my brothers in the NYPD and all of those who protect and service us everyday, no matter what the risks.”
His bold moves comes days after a gunmen avenged Eric Garner and Mike Brown by murdering two NYPD officers in cold blood.
President Obama has remained eerily mum regarding the murders, even though he spoke out publicly following the deaths of Garner and Brown.
Do you stand with Bon Jovi? Let us know in the comments section below!
H/T: The Young Cons
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Eric Garner’s Son ARRESTED On Theft Charges
- Playboy Model Tries To Buy Gun – What Happens Next Is Unbelievable
- Darren Wilson Breaks His Silence One Year After Killing Mike Brown – We Didn’t See This Coming
- Police Issue Warning About This Dangerous New ‘Gun’
- ‘Disarm NYPD’ Liberal Group Plans Mass American Flag Burnings For July 4