Michelle Obama Receives Some Bad News From Her Hometown
December 23, 2014 5:05pm PST
Michelle Obama’s Healthy Hunger-Free Kids Act has been a colossal failure. Even her hometown, Chicago, is ditching the school lunch plan.
Superintendent Kevin Myers revealed that Mundelein High School District 120 would be dropping out of the program to regain “total flexibility to design the food service to our students’ needs.” This is totally understandable, when you consider the fact that Michelle has mandated that all servings of school lunch entrees must be 90 calories or less. It’s hard to imagine how a growing child could function, much less learn, on such depraved nutrition.
(Read More: Michelle Obama Trying to Shut Down Chick-fil-A)
Due to the aforementioned small portion sizes, food sales dropped drastically in Myers’ schools. It’s likely that the money the district will lose in funding by dropping Michelle’s program will be regained via the sale of lunches designed without the “help” of the Mom-in-Chief’s standards.
Share this report if you think Chicago schools have made the right decision by dropping the Healthy Hunger-Free Kids Act!
H/T: Conservative Tribune
You may also like to read:
- Michelle Obama Loses It – Mouths Off In Humiliating Tirade
- What Barack and Michelle Obama Did Over The Weekend Will Make You SICK
- BREAKING: New Reports Claim Michelle Obama Is Having AFFAIR With Secret Service Agent
- Queen Rania Puts Michelle Obama To Shame With THIS
- Liberals Try To Shame Melania Trump By Spreading Photo Of Her In Thong