NYPD Cop Killer Shot U.S. Soldier Before Murdering Officers
December 22, 2014 12:38pm PST
Before murdering two NYPD officers in retaliation for the deaths of Michael Brown and Eric Garner, Ismaaiyl Brinsley shot his on-again, off-again girlfriend, Shaneka Thompson, in her Owings Mills apartment. The 29-year-old is expected to survive the attack.
Mediaite revealed that Thompson is a health insurance specialist with the Veterans Administration and an Air Force reservist. She had been dating Brinsley intermittently for about a year before he shot her at around 5:30 on Saturday morning.
When Brinsley arrived at the Baltimore apartment, Thompson called her mother, who heard the couple arguing before the line clicked off. Then neighbors heard Thompson screaming for help.
After shooting his girlfriend in the stomach, Brinsley fled the scene. He hopped a Bolt Bus to Manhattan and then an N train to Brooklyn. Police were able to track him by pinging Thompson’s phone, which he had stolen after shooting her.
Police hope to interview Thompson Monday to learn more about Brinsley. Her condition was described as “critical but stable” over the weekend. We will be sure to keep you updated on this developing story.
You may also like to read:
- Hoodlum Tries To Rob Bank – Doesn’t Realize Off-Duty Cop Is Right Behind Him…
- BREAKING: Active Shooter On The Loose In Texas
- BREAKING: Gunman On The Loose In THIS State After Shooting Two Police Officers
- Ted Nugent Humiliates Hillary By Releasing This Bombshell Footage
- BREAKING: Gunman On The Loose In Major US City – At Least One Dead, Five Injured