Obama Makes Statement on NYPD Murders
December 22, 2014 10:18am PST
The Obama Administration has made sympathetic, emotionally-charged statements following the shooting of African Americans by cops — but tends to remain silent when cops are killed on the job.
Following the slaying of two New York City police officers, however, the White House did not stay completely silent. A brief statement was issued via Twitter:
It is easy for one to be frustrated by this seemingly lazy Twitter response. While Obama gave lengthy speeches amid the death of African Americans, he cannot be bothered amid the death of these two cops — the president has been vacationing in Hawaii with family for Christmas.
You may also like to read:
- Supreme Court Gives Obama Some Devastating News
- Obama Spends $300,000 Tax Dollars To Give Illegals THIS
- Obama Makes Bombshell Admission – This Could Get Him Impeached
- Obama’s ‘Refugees’ Pull Up To Woman At KFC – What They Do Next Left Her Near Death
- Obama-Voting Welfare Queen LOSES IT After Seeing THIS Sign At Store