NY Cop Killer Caught Selling This Online
December 22, 2014 10:08am PST
28-year-old cop killer, Ismaaiyl Abdullah Brinsley, had a history of blatant racism. Investigators combed through his social media accounts and found that the gang member had been selling some very disturbing t-shirts on Facebook. Take a look:
The Conservative Tribune reported:
Brinsley stated on several social media accounts that he was going to kill two police officers that night.
Specifically, he said, “I’m Putting Wings On Pigs Today. They Take 1 Of Ours…Let’s Take 2 of Theirs #ShootThePolice#RIPErivGardner [sic] #RIPMikeBrown… This May Be My Final Post… I’m Putting Pigs In A Blanket.”
Unfortunately for NYPD officers Wenjian Liu and Raphael Ramos, they paid the ultimate price, targeted by a demented man who was so stirred up over the deaths of Mike Brown and Eric Garner that he martyred himself and took them with him.
That is mostly thanks to race-hustling media whores Al Sharpton, Eric Holder, and New York City Mayor Bill DeBlasio, three men of many more who have openly and publicly thrown cops around the country under the bus, especially in NYC and Ferguson.
They painted cops with a broad, racist brush which incited a “let’s kill cops in retaliation” mentality.
The premeditated murder of these two officers falls directly on De Blasio, Sharpton, Holder and others like them, who for weeks have spouted anti-police rhetoric in an effort to divide this country even more than it is now.
Tell us what you think of this report in the comments section.
(Read More: Another Police Officer Murdered in Cold Blood)
You may also like to read:
- Ted Nugent Blacklisted After He Says THIS About Obama
- She Thought It Was A Good Idea To Post This Online, But What Happened Next Left Her Humiliated
- Facebook To Censor And Remove Users For Defying THIS Obama Agenda
- She Only Wanted To Reveal Her Engagement, But She Ended Up Revealing WAY More Than She Was Bargaining For
- Patriotic Mayor Refuses President’s Demand For Resignation After Calling The Obamas ‘Muslims’