Obama Makes Humiliating Mistake On Live Television
December 19, 2014 4:15pm PST
Barack Obama held a press conference today to address North Korea’s hacking of Sony, but things didn’t exactly go according to plan for him…
While talking about the movie The Interview, Obama made an embarrassing flub of one of it’s stars names.
“I think it says something interesting about North Korea that they decided to have the state mount an all out assault on a movie studio because of a satirical movie starring Seth Rogen and James Flacco,” the president told the press.
Of course, the film actually stars Seth Rogen and James FRANCO, not James Flacco. Obama went on to claim that he “loves James,” which seems odd since the president doesn’t even know his real name.
This humiliating flub shows just how ignorant and out of touch the president is. Maybe he should spend less time watching ESPN, and more time prepping himself for his press conferences.
What do you think about this embarrassing slip? Sound off in the comments below!
You may also like to read:
- Air Force Official Risks Everything To Turn On Obama – Warn Americans About Terrorist Attacks He’s Trying To Hide
- Michelle Obama Panicking After Humiliating Footage Surfaces
- Supreme Court Gives Obama Some Devastating News
- Obama Spends $300,000 Tax Dollars To Give Illegals THIS
- ALERT: Pentagon Makes Horrifying Announcement About North Korea Nuclear Attack