Merry Christmas! Beretta Unveils M9A3
December 19, 2014 12:34pm PST
In a push to update their current sidearm contract with the U.S. Army, Beretta has submitted a design for the newest M9-series variant, the M9A3. Engineered for military users, the pistol features a third accessory rail slot on the frame, dovetailed tritium-powered night sights, and a new, three-tone earth, tan and black color scheme.
In addition to the visible changes the internals of the pistols have undergone a series of tweaks to make the M9A3 more rugged through both redesigns and materials improvements.
As the current crop of Beretta pistols reaches the end of their service life, the Army is looking for a more modern pistol to be the standard sidearm for U.S. troops. There are many companies chomping at the bit to land this large and distinguished contract, not just for the revenue, but for the status as the company that makes the military’s handguns.
Share this report if you want one of these babies!
You may also like to read:
- Country Singer Luke Bryan Hears Obama’s Liberals Insult US Military – He Fires Back With THIS
- Hillary Livid After Trump Scores Game-Changing Endorsement
- Obama Makes Major Move To Grab Your Guns Before Leaving Office
- Loudmouth Thug Rappers Attack Police Officers, Then Get A NASTY Surprise
- Ted Nugent Humiliates Hillary By Releasing This Bombshell Footage