Jesse Ventura Back in Court, Going After Dead SEAL for More Money
December 19, 2014 10:06am PST
Even after winning a $1.8 million lawsuit against the widow of fallen Navy SEAL, Chris Kyle, Jesse Ventura is not satisfied. He’s back in court again scamming for more money.
Kyle’s book, ‘American Sniper,’ included a subchapter detailing a bar fight between himself and a character called “Scruff Face.” Kyle later identified the character as Ventura in a media interview, leading to the defamation lawsuit.
Ventura is suing publisher Harper Collins in his latest action. He alleges that “the false and defamatory story” about the bar fight “substantially increased sales of ‘American Sniper,’ thereby generating millions of dollars in revenues and profits for Harper Collins.” He wants a slice of that pie.
‘American Sniper’ has been turned into a major motion picture directed by Clint Eastwood and starring Bradley Cooper. It is set to be released on Christmas Day and thus far does not appear to include the bar fight in the storyline.
Controversial Times points out that from the looks of things, Eastwood and Cooper can expect to be next in court as Ventura continues his quest to profit off the death of an American hero.
(Read More: Jesse Ventura Has A Message For His Enemies)
You may also like to read:
- Country Singer Luke Bryan Hears Obama’s Liberals Insult US Military – He Fires Back With THIS
- BREAKING: Obama Panicking After This State Files Massive Lawsuit Against Him
- Obama Facing MASSIVE Lawsuit – White House In Panic Mode
- Trump Gets Some Devastating News After Cruz Drops Out – He’s In Trouble
- BREAKING: Judge Makes Massive Ruling Against Trump – He’s Going To Trial