Obama Sticks Americans With the Bill for His Christmas Present to Family
December 17, 2014 4:52pm PST
The Obama family is wishing American tax-payers a Merry Christmas this year, by sticking them with the huge bill for their lavish Hawaiian vacation. The First Family will embark on their 17-day trip this Friday, when Malia and Sasha are released from school for the Christmas holiday.
This will mark the Obamas’ seventh annual winter vacation to the state where the President was raised, and as usual, we’re the ones paying for it. Western Journalism reports that Obama is “eagerly looking forward” to his time at a pricey, private home.
The Blaze revealed that a similar vacation the Obamas took last year racked up a bill of $1.4 million in security and travel costs alone. In 2013, Obama incurred over $7 million in flight expenses for his vacations to Hawaii and Martha’s Vineyard, coupled with a trip he made to California to appear on the Jay Leno Show.
“The Obamas are abusing the public trust and the tax-payers with unnecessary luxurious vacations and travel,” said Tom Fitton, President of Judicial Watch.
At a time when the national debt has reached a seemingly insurmountable all-time high, the fact that Obama continues to vacation again and again is disgusting. Share this report if you wish Obama would get his priorities straight.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Obama’s Announce Final Lavish Summer Vacation – You Won’t Believe How Much It’ll Cost Us…
- Supreme Court Gives Obama Some Devastating News
- Michelle Obama Embarks On Yet Another Lavish Vacation – You Won’t Believe Where She’s Going
- Obama Spends $300,000 Tax Dollars To Give Illegals THIS
- Obama Makes Bombshell Admission – This Could Get Him Impeached