Al Sharpton “Very Offended” That Hollywood is Too White
December 16, 2014 12:21pm PST
Whenever there is an issue regarding race in America, you can be sure to find Al Sharpton at the center. That being the case, he has inserted himself into the recent Sony email hacks scandal. “This could be a time to change Hollywood,” Sharpton told TMZ.
The (fake) Reverend is miffed because he believes “there’s no blacks with any real decision-making power. There’s no diversity at the top.” He will be meeting with Amy Pascal, whose emails were leaked, to determine whether or not his organization, National Action Network (NAN), will call for her resignation.
(Read More: Al Sharpton Just Got Some Extremely Bad News)
“Right now Hollywood is like the Rocky Mountains – the higher up it goes, the whiter it looks,” said Sharpton in his usual fashion.
TMZ confronted America’s number one race-baiter about the fact that Pascal is the head of a studio which is putting out a remake of “Annie” featuring a black main character, at which point Sharpton looked visibly confused. “I’m gonna give her a lotta heck about the hack,” he responded.
H/T: Weasel Zippers
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Beloved Hollywood Actor Found Dead – Please Send Prayers
- Al Sharpton Gets The Worst News Of His Life – May Go To Prison
- Liberal Actress Launches Protest On Patriot’s Farm – He Responds With THIS
- Liberal Celebrities Promise To LEAVE Country If Trump Wins – He Responds With THIS
- Fox News Anchor Annihilates Al Sharpton To His Face