Obama Makes Misleading Statement About Radical Islam
December 16, 2014 10:14am PST
On Monday President Obama spoke out about the Islamic State. Unfortunately the president’s rhetoric does not match his actions.
According to USA Today the president told troops at Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst, “Along with our coalition partners, we are hammering these terrorists. Taking out their fighters, their commanders, hundreds of vehicles and tanks, nearly 200 oil and gas facilities, the infrastructure that funds their terror.”
He continued, “More than a thousand fighting positions, checkpoints, buildings, barracks — we’re taking them out. That’s because of the work that you do.”
Obama went so far as to say that his administration has “blunted” the efforts of radical Islam.
He said, “These terrorists are learning the same thing that the leaders of al Qaeda have learned the hard way. They may think that they can chalk up some quick victories, but our reach is long. We do not give up.”
When will the president be called out for essentially lying to the people about our efforts abroad? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below…
You may also like to read:
- Supreme Court Gives Obama Some Devastating News
- Obama Spends $300,000 Tax Dollars To Give Illegals THIS
- Obama Makes Bombshell Admission – This Could Get Him Impeached
- Obama’s ‘Refugees’ Pull Up To Woman At KFC – What They Do Next Left Her Near Death
- Obama-Voting Welfare Queen LOSES IT After Seeing THIS Sign At Store