Obama Taunts Tax-Payers With Details of Lavish Hawaiian Vacation
December 16, 2014 10:15am PST
Apparently, Obama is “eagerly looking forward to” taking a vacation from his vacation…
“On Friday, the first family will depart the White House en route to Honolulu, Hawaii — a flight that I know the president himself is eagerly looking forward to,” said White House spokesman Josh Earnest. This will mark the seventh straight Hawaiian Christmas vacation for the Obama family on the tax-payers’ dime. Merry Christmas, America!
According to Pacific Business News, “Obama has rented a private home in Kailua on past holiday vacations.” He will likely spend his time “playing golf, catching up with Punahou School classmates and dining out at such restaurants as Alan Wong’s Honolulu, Nobu at the Modern Honolulu and Buzz’s Original Steakhouse in Kailua.” Must be nice!
(Read More: Obama Family Preparing for Lavish Christmas Vacation)
H/T: Weasel Zippers
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Obama’s Announce Final Lavish Summer Vacation – You Won’t Believe How Much It’ll Cost Us…
- Supreme Court Gives Obama Some Devastating News
- Michelle Obama Embarks On Yet Another Lavish Vacation – You Won’t Believe Where She’s Going
- Obama Spends $300,000 Tax Dollars To Give Illegals THIS
- Obama Makes Bombshell Admission – This Could Get Him Impeached