Eric Garner’s Family Embarks on Media Tour While His Body Lies in Unmarked Grave
December 15, 2014 2:59pm PST
The nation was shocked to discover that Michael Brown’s body was lying in an unmarked grave several months after his death, as his family traveled throughout the country (and internationally) profiting off of his death. In much the same fashion, we have now learned that Eric Garner’s body is sitting unattended in an unmarked grave as his own family joins Al Sharpton on a media tour to protest his death.
43-year-old Garner’s funeral was in July, even before Michael Brown was shot on August 9, making the fact that his grave is still unmarked even more despicable. He left behind a wife and six children, all of whom apparently have better things to do than honor the memory of their husband and father. Take a look at Garner’s desolate grave site:
No flowers, no headstone, not a trace of grieving family members who might have visited the lonely spot.
Al Sharpton doesn’t make time to place flowers on the graves of the “victims” he uses as ammunition for his incessant cries of racial injustice. However, if there were camera crews around, I’m sure he’d be the first one on the scene.
You may also like to read:
- You Won’t Believe What’s Down the Street From Obama’s New Mansion…This Proves He’s A Muslim
- BREAKING: Obama’s Announce Final Lavish Summer Vacation – You Won’t Believe How Much It’ll Cost Us…
- Al Sharpton Gets The Worst News Of His Life – May Go To Prison
- Fox News Anchor Annihilates Al Sharpton To His Face
- WATCH: America’s Top Sheriff ANNIHILATES Al Sharpton