Revealed: Michael Brown’s Last Words Were…
December 15, 2014 1:03pm PST
Recently released grand jury evidence revealed the last words uttered by Michael Brown before he was fatally shot by Police Officer Darren Wilson on August 9. They appear to show that he and his friend, Dorian Johnson, were trying to evade arrest for the strong-arm robbery the pair had just committed.
St. Louis County Prosecutor Robert McCulloch has released the transcript of a police interview with Johnson, who was with Brown at the time of his death. In the August 13 interview, Johnson told authorities that Brown had told him to, “Keep runnin’, bro,” after being shot by Wilson.
Dorian Johnson has lied to the FBI and the media on several occasions regarding exactly what happened in those intense moments. Do you think he was being truthful about Michael Brown’s last words? Sound off in the comments section!
You may also like to read:
- Michael Brown’s Friend Opens Fire On Police – Watch What Happens Next
- Police Officers Break Silence, Say THIS About Mike Brown
- Patriot Posts ‘Congrats Michael Brown’ Sign – But It’s Not What You’re Thinking
- Ferguson Race-Baiters Roast ‘Darren Wilson’ Pig
- Darren Wilson Breaks His Silence One Year After Killing Mike Brown – We Didn’t See This Coming