Hostage Situation In Ghent
December 15, 2014 6:00am PST
December 15, Ghent, Brussels. With one hostage crisis brewing in Sydney at the hands of an Islamic extremist, it is disconcerting to discover a second international situation.
Authorities were called after a group of gunmen were observed entering an apartment building in the Dampoort district. It appears these men have taken a hostage. At present, there are no indications that this is at all related to Islam or jihad.
There are no details available as to the identity of the assailants or the victim.
H/T: Daily Mail
You may also like to read:
- Former Navy SEAL Annihilates Obama – Exposes Him For Protecting Terrorists
- Obama Facing MASSIVE Lawsuit – White House In Panic Mode
- ISIS Caught Recruiting At School
- US Soldier Is Shot By Muslim Terrorist, But Watch What He Does Next
- BREAKING: Brussels Police Shoot Man Carrying Suitcase Holding Explosives