Supreme Court Justice Supports Torture Of Terror Suspects
December 13, 2014 4:22pm PST
Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia spoke out this week saying that he supports the use of torture in interrogating terror suspects.
Scalia, 78, told reporters that he believed liberals who say that the torture of these suspects was wrong are being self-righteous.
“Listen, I think it’s very facile for people to say, ‘Oh, torture is terrible,'” he said. “You posit the situation where a person that you know for sure knows the location of a nuclear bomb that has been planted in Los Angeles and will kill millions of people.”
“You think it’s an easy question?” the Supreme Court Justice added. “You think it’s clear that you cannot use extreme measures to get that information out of that person?”
Scalia also said that there is nothing in the Constitution against torture.
“I don’t know what article of the Constitution that would contravene,” he said.
Do you agree with Scalia’s comments? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below!
H/T: Daily Mail
You may also like to read:
- ISIS Pedophile Tries To Buy Child Sex Slave – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- BREAKING: Active Shooter On The Loose In Texas
- BREAKING: 25 Dead In Horrifying ISIS Terror Attack – This Is Their Worst One Yet
- BREAKING: ISIS Launches Deadly Terrorist Attack – At Least 63 Dead
- Trump Releases Bombshell Footage Of Hillary – She’s Humiliated