Swann Confronts Obama Over Kill-List
December 12, 2014 1:49pm PST
Truth in Media reporter Ben Swann nabbed an exclusive interview with President Obama at the Democratic National Convention Tuesday where he focused on the White House’s leaked Kill List that justifies assassinating targets (some American) without a trial.
Though Obama kept a curt answer that didn’t sound like he was interested in the topic and would neither confirm nor deny the list and those on it, Swann reports on all the legitimate White House staff members that DO admit it and find it a distraction.
Further, Obama claims the focus for the administration has always been Al-Qaeda and any other threat, the result of which is we are able to now return from Afghanistan since we have removed a “tier of Al-Qaeda” that threatened the US. But Obama took the war to different regions for the sole purpose of killing a traitorous American and his teenage son without a trial for treason.
You may also like to read:
- Supreme Court Gives Obama Some Devastating News
- Obama Spends $300,000 Tax Dollars To Give Illegals THIS
- Obama Makes Bombshell Admission – This Could Get Him Impeached
- Obama-Voting Welfare Queen LOSES IT After Seeing THIS Sign At Store
- BREAKING: Obama Launches New Executive Action – This Is His Worst One Yet