Fox News Host Calls Pelosi “Dumb As A Rock” After She Says This
December 12, 2014 11:23am PST
Over the summer, Nancy Pelosi made some sickening comments about the terrorist group Hamas.
At that time, the House minority leader gave credibility to the Qatari government’s claim that Hamas is actually a “humanitarian group.”
This week, Fox contributor Lt. Col. Ralph Peters slammed Pelosi for her thoughtless comments.
“She doesn’t know the basic facts,” he told Sean Hannity. “She’s dumb as a rock and makes no effort to educate herself.”
The Lt. Col. added that “Obamacrats” like Pelosi naively see groups like Hamas as “freedom fighters” who should be supported, even if they have violent methods.
“At some point, you’ve got to recognize evil when evil is right in your face,” Peters concluded, “and Hamas is evil. The Qataris are evil.”
What do you think about this? Sound off in the comments below!
H/T: Conservative Tribune
You may also like to read:
- Beloved Fox News Reporter Suffers Terrifying Health Scare – Please Pray
- BREAKING: Megyn Kelly Drops Bombshell About Leaving Fox News
- Obama Didn’t Want Anyone To See This Footage – See It Before It’s Deleted
- BREAKING: Fox News Host Pleads GUILTY To Major Crime – Faces 40 Years In Prison
- BREAKING: Andrea Tantaros Taken Off Fox Lineup – You Won’t Believe The Reason Why