Lowe’s Has a Frightening Response to Obama’s Minimum Wage Hike
December 12, 2014 9:44am PST
Lowe’s has begun testing an “autonomous navigational robot” called ASHBOT in some of their stores. In the event that Obama’s minimum wage hikes take effect, the retailer may be forced to replace their employees with the robot.
The robots cost $10,000-$20,000 each, but last a decade, making them much cheaper than an actual employee’s salary over as many years. The Conservative Tribune reports that these types of customer service robots could be a retailer’s last hope to remain in business.
Raising the minimum wage isn’t good for anybody, least of all the poor, whom liberals say they’re trying to help. A catastrophic amount of retailers would go out of business should they be forced to pay their minimum wage employees $5 more per hour. The jobs left would be replaced with innovations like ASHBOT. That’s not the America our founding fathers intended.
(Read More: Michelle Obama Trying to Shut Down Chick-fil-A)
You may also like to read:
- Sexy Robot Declares She Wants To ‘Destroy Humans’
- Thug Caught Stealing T-Shirt At Walmart – What Happens Next Is CRAZY!
- Google Debuts Terrifying Robot They Promise Is MORE Agile Than Humans
- Lowe’s Just Stuck It To Radical Muslims In a Major Way
- Walmart Story Takes New Twist After Stores Across Country Suddenly Close