Obama’s Relative Jailed, Facing Deportation
December 11, 2014 5:44pm PST
George Obama, a 36-year-old relative of the President’s, has been sitting in the Rapphannock Regional Facility in Stafford, VA, for the past several months. A Kenyan citizen, he has been in the United States illegally since 1997. He is the third relative of Obama to remain in America despite being ordered to leave.
George claims that if he is deported to Kenya, he will be a high-profile target for the terrorist organization al-Shabaab, due to his relation to the President. The Somali terror group’s leader, Ahmed Abdi Godane, was assassinated by a U.S. drone strike on September 1.
Though George is married to an American citizen and the couple have a child together, he has “negative equities” on his record which have disqualified him from receiving asylum. It seems he has an issue with driving while intoxicated, among other crimes. This sort of behavior runs in the family, as Obama’s father was a notorious alcoholic, who died in a drunk driving car accident.
As Wounded American Warrior noted, this information would be headline news if Obama were a white Republican. Share this report to expose the hypocrisy of the liberal mainstream media and the Obama family’s widespread lawlessness.
(Read More: White House Reporter Stops Eating This “Racist” Food)
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Obama Now Forcing American Taxpayers To Pay Illegal Immigrant Transgenders’ Medical Bills
- Newly-Surfaced Clinton Footage Comes Back To Haunt Hillary – She Didn’t Want Us To Find This
- While We Were Distracted With The Election, Obama’s IRS Quietly Did THIS
- Here’s What Obama Has Desperately Been Trying To Hide
- Trey Gowdy Drops Bombshell On Obama – White House Panicking