Person Who Accused Paula Dean of Racism Gets Epic Dose of Karma
December 11, 2014 4:37pm PST
Dora Charles worked side by side with Paula Dean for 20 years before falsely accusing her of being a racist and turning her life upside down. She may have been looking to cash in on her 15 minutes of fame, but things certainly didn’t work out the way she planned.
After being fired from the Food Network and taking a major financial hit when her products were pulled from several major retailers, Paula Dean has picked herself up and brushed herself off. She is currently opening a new restaurant with $75 million worth of financial backing to propel her business in the right direction.
Meanwhile, Charles is living paycheck to paycheck, according to American Overlook. Many credit Charles with creating the recipes which made Paula Dean a household name, but now things are looking awfully glum for her. She hasn’t been able to find work since making the false allegations against her former friend.
(Read More: White House Reporter Stops Eating This “Racist” Food)
You may also like to read:
- Patriotic Sheriff ANNIHILATES Hillary Clinton For THIS
- Donald Trump Gets Shocking Endorsement – Nobody Saw This Coming
- Hillary Releases Vile Anti-Trump Ad, But It Just Backfired In a BIG Way
- Obama Panicking After Damning Footage Surfaces – This Could Destroy Him
- White Couple Refuses To Give Up Seats To Black Thugs – What Followed Was ’15 Seconds Of Terror’