Carrie Underwood Calls Out LeAnn Rimes for Liberal Views
December 11, 2014 3:16pm PST
Carrie Underwood and fellow country singer LeAnn Rimes are reportedly in the midst of a feud which has been ongoing for several years.
In 2006, after Underwood won the coveted Female Vocalist of the Year award at the CMAs, Rimes wasn’t thrilled. She told the press, “To see someone come in and win Female Vocalist that has been here for a very short time is a little disheartening.”
“LeAnn’s remarks were a slap in the face,” a source close to Underwood said. “She’s waited eight years for an apology and has never received one. Carrie holds grudges.”
That claim was substantiated by another report claiming Underwood requested that her dressing room be moved away from Rimes’ when they filmed the CMA Country Christmas Special earlier this year.
Recently, Underwood’s disdain for Rimes has become more intense, this time fueled by distasteful decisions made in Rimes’ personal life. When Rimes had an affair with her now-husband Eddie Cibrian, the pair were both still married.
“Carrie was disgusted and couldn’t believe she’d destroy a marriage,” the source claimed. “She is very religious and thinks that LeAnn’s appalling home-wrecking confirmed everything she’d suspected in the first place.”
Who’s side are you on? Carrie’s or LeAnn’s? Sound off in the comments section!
You may also like to read:
- Carrie Underwood Stuns Fans With Sexy Bikini Photo
- Carrie Underwood and Willie Nelson Team Up For Major Announcement – Liberals Never Saw This Coming
- Carrie Underwood Just Gave Hollywood Liberals A HUGE Dose Of Reality
- BREAKING: Carrie Underwood’s Husband Makes HUGE Confession – Nobody Saw This Coming
- Carrie Underwood Didn’t Know The Camera Was On – What They Caught Her Doing…OMG!