Protester Caught On Tape Sucker Punching Police Officer
December 11, 2014 12:33pm PST
A race-baiting protester in New York City has been arrested for allegedly punching two NYPD officers at two different protests last week.
Yotameli Sayer, 22, is accused of attacking two cops on two separate occasions. The Netherlands native was first arrested earlier last week after he sucker punched a cop during a protest.
“He was cold-cocked on the side by some coward who came out of the crowd,” NYPD Commissioner William Bratton said. “He’s the type of character we’re talking about that is taking away from the significance of these marches. He’s out there just to engage in baiting the police, out there to, quite obviously, attack the police.”
Sayer has been charged with assault, resisting arrest, obstructing government administration, and disorderly conduct. He is currently being held on bail.
What do you think about this young man’s behavior? Sound off in the comments below!
H/T: Weasel Zippers
You may also like to read:
- Welfare Queen Mouths Off To Patriotic Cop – Gets Hit Back With THIS
- BREAKING: White House On Lockdown As Suspicious Package Surfaces
- ISIS Pedophile Tries To Buy Child Sex Slave – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- Clinton Rape Victim Comes Forward With MAJOR Accusation – This Could Destroy Hillary
- Obama-Voting Thug Attacks Teacher In Classroom, Then Gets EXACTLY What’s Coming To Him