White House Reporter Stops Eating This “Racist” Food
December 11, 2014 11:59am PST
The Daily Banter’s White House correspondent is a white dude who somehow manages to get past the Secret Service using a name that isn’t really his. Of course, we all know how committed Obama’s Secret Service is…
The Daily Caller reports that “Christopher,” as he calls himself, fancies himself something of a race expert, and calls people out for being “racist” any chance he gets. Sounds like a real fun guy.
Now, this bonehead has taken his idiocy to new heights, announcing that he has stopped eating watermelon, because – you guessed it – it’s a racial stereotype. “Racism has always pissed me off…but there’s something special about the watermelon stereotype,” he commented.
Although “Christopher’s” work as a white activist for black people is ironic/semi-hilarious, the fact that someone actually hired him as a White House correspondent is particularly shocking.
Share this article to expose yet another brainless act of liberal lunacy!
H/T: Weasel Zippers
You may also like to read:
- Spanish News Anchor Tries To Attack Trump During Commencement Speech – Gets Booed Offstage
- Beloved Fox News Reporter Suffers Terrifying Health Scare – Please Pray
- Patriotic Sheriff ANNIHILATES Hillary Clinton For THIS
- Donald Trump Gets Shocking Endorsement – Nobody Saw This Coming
- Hillary Releases Vile Anti-Trump Ad, But It Just Backfired In a BIG Way