Fox News Anchor Facing Ten Years In Jail For This
December 11, 2014 7:18am PST
A Fox News anchor is facing ten years in jail after attacking his wife with a flowerpot.
Carlos Zapata, 51, works for MundoFox Channel 22, Fox’s Spanish-language TV station in Los Angeles. Zapata allegedly threw a flower pot at wife Luisiana Gonzalez on December 3, causing serious injury. An LAPD spokesman said the pot hit Gonzalez with “full force.”
Zapata was arrested at 1:40 a.m. on Tuesday at his apartment. Gonzalez told police that her husband also attacked her during an argument a month ago, which led to the District Attorney charging him with two felony counts. If convicted, the anchor could face up to ten years in jail.
Zapata is now out of jail on $50,000 bond, and he is due back in court on December 24 for his arraignment.
H/T: Daily Mail
You may also like to read:
- Welfare Queen Mouths Off To Patriotic Cop – Gets Hit Back With THIS
- BREAKING: White House On Lockdown As Suspicious Package Surfaces
- ISIS Pedophile Tries To Buy Child Sex Slave – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- Spanish News Anchor Tries To Attack Trump During Commencement Speech – Gets Booed Offstage
- Obama-Voting Thug Attacks Teacher In Classroom, Then Gets EXACTLY What’s Coming To Him