William and Kate Totally Show Obama Up
December 10, 2014 3:58pm PST
During their three-day visit to the states, Prince William and Princess Kate visited the 9/11 memorial, leaving behind a beautiful bouquet of flowers and a hand-written note. Their tribute read, “In sorrowful memory of those who died on 11th September and in admiration of the courage shown to rebuild.” That’s more than we got out of Obama on 9/11.
The video above captures the moment William and Kate visited the memorial, the pregnant mother stepping out in the rain to do so. Note how William chivalrously holds an umbrella above her head. Obama couldn’t even be bothered to hold his own umbrella, much less Michelle’s.
(Read More: McCain Refuses To Shake Obama’s Hand)
You may also like to read:
- White House Panicked After Obama Is Caught Doing THIS…
- Supreme Court Gives Obama Some Devastating News
- Obama Spends $300,000 Tax Dollars To Give Illegals THIS
- Obama Makes Bombshell Admission – This Could Get Him Impeached
- Obama’s ‘Refugees’ Pull Up To Woman At KFC – What They Do Next Left Her Near Death